The Nobody’s Children Foundation exists to ensure a safe childhood to every child. We protect children from abuse and help child victims.
We carry out our mission by:
- Teaching adults how to treat children without abuse
- Showing them what to do when they suspect a child might have been abused
- Teaching children how to avoid violence and abuse
- Offering psychological and legal help to abused children and their caregivers
- Lobbing for modifications of the Polish law to ensure the best possible protection of children’s interests.
Nobody's Children Foundation belongs to the following networks: